Hain Celestial is reorganizing their brands – should you?
If the natural foods giant Hain Celestial is reorganizing its brands, should you? Hain today announced it will create 5 brand divisions and a sixth venture arm.
- Fresh Living—includes poultry, yogurt, plant-based proteins and other refrigerated products;
- Better-for-You Baby—includes infant foods, infant formula, diapers and wipe products that nurture and care for babies and toddlers;
- Better-for-You Snacking—wholesome products for in-between meals;
- Better-for-You Pantry—core consumer staples; and
- Pure Personal Care—personal care products focused on providing consumers with cleaner and gentler ingredients.
Whenever very large companies switch it up, you can be assured that major market forces are at play. So its a good time to ask yourself, has this trend run its course, or is it only beginning? What should I do to my brand? Are my product messages keeping up with the times? Is a simple change with new packaging or claims a better choice? Everyone’s answers will be different but when behemoths change something is happening. Your advantage is you are smaller and quicker than Hain.