Olde “PreDSHEA” Dietary Ingredients
For Colleagues in the Dietary Supplement World.
Speak now or forever hold your peace…(or piece)….regarding “old” dietary ingredient determinations by FDA.
Be sure to alert your trade groups for your preferences/opinions if you don’t want to be known by name.
Deadline for comments is December 4th, 2017.
On October 3, 2017 the FDA is holding a meeting in Maryland on “Develop[ing] of a List of Pre-DSHEA Dietary Ingredients”
However, if you want to make an oral presentation, you have only until Sept 18th to request time on the agenda.
Note: that although a webinar is offered; Knowledge Bank has experienced cases where webinar/broadcasts failed to occur for “purported” technological reasons and thus no public video of the program was ever made available.
Important Dates to Remember
- September 18, 2017 – Request to make an oral presentation
- September 18, 2017 – Request special accommodations due to disability
- September 25, 2017 – Registration Deadline
- October 3, 2017 – Public Meeting
- December 4, 2017 – Deadline to submit electronic or written comments to docket FDA-2017-N-4625